Posts

Thursday 13 November 2014

Ladybird

We are in the middle of a school production of our annual concert at the moment. We have done two matinee shows and tonight is the final one. The boys have done extremely well and all the hard work has been worth it but to be perfectly honest I will be pleased when it's over for another year.

Today's card is for my God child. She has just become a teenager so I guess I'll have to start making more grown up cards from next year.

  
 For this card I CASed a box posted on the Made Marian blog. I used a page out of an old dictionary for the background and distressed the edges. I like to recycle old books as you can see from this envelope. The ribbon was a scrap and three flat backed flower shaped gems completed the design.

Supplies:
Sizzix 8 circle die
Cuttlebug
Flat backed gems in black
Flat backed flower shaped gems in red
Scrap of green ribbon
Page from old dictionary
Wobble eyes.

No comments:

Post a Comment