Posts

Monday 2 March 2015

A card for my Hubby

It was my husband's birthday recently and this is the card I made for him


He loves the sea, and to sail (although he suffers terribly from seasickness!!!) and his hobby is sailing model yachts. Hence the nautical theme.
I do not have a tag die so cut this one by hand using an oval shape as a template to make the top. I just trimmed off the points that where left once I had cut the oval.
The striped paper was a download from google images and the sentiment is a peel off. The envelope was made using my Crafter's Companion.

I was inspired by this lovely card by Jean Manis


Supplies:
Pattern: Stitching Cards sunset
Paper: navy. Striped paper Google images
House hold String
Card stock: 200gsm in white
Embossing Folder: Bricks
Cuttlebug
Sentiment: Gold peel off
Compete Crafter's Companion: envelope side.
Glue: Pentel Dotliner 8.4mm x 16m

No comments:

Post a Comment