Posts

Friday 27 March 2015

Milestone Birthdays

We are in the middle of a spate of birthdays and they seem to be mostly male. They are all milestone ones too but not of the 18th, 21st or 30th variety! Guess I just have to face up to reality, I'm definitely what would be called "middle aged".

Today's card was made for one of those birthdays.


The green stripe is shiny and thank goodness in real life doesn't look like it has a finger print right in the middle of it.
The sentiment is computer generated and propped up on foam dots.

I took my inspiration from this card which I found on Pinterest.

Supplies:
Card stock: 160gsm in kraft and white.
                   Scraps of red, black and green for the stripes
Adhesive :Pentel dotliner 8.4mm x 16m
Bostick foam dots

No comments:

Post a Comment