Posts

Thursday 5 March 2015

Teaching

Last week I was asked to run a stitched card course for a group of ladies who have never been introduced to the Prick and Stitch method before. This is the card we made.


I prepared all the elements that the ladies would need to make the card. They just needed to complete the stitched section and then assemble it. I have found that this is the best way to run a course as if the stitching is not completed within the time frame then at least the card can be made up later.

Supplies:
Pattern: Stitching Cards. Free flower bookmark pattern
Thread: Pink, green and yellow
Card Stock: 160gsm in white
Paper: Green and shimmery pink
Cuttlebug
Embossing folder: Cuttlebug Organic Flourish

2 comments:

  1. Very nice. When I have taught people I do it the same as you. Happy Stitching

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Pleased to hear I'm in good company. Thanks for your kind words.

      Delete