Posts

Wednesday 10 June 2015

Another Butterfly Challenge

Just up my alley, another butterfly challenge. 



Now which one of my many, many patterns or designs should I make this time?!!!! 
Tough decision but I choose this design.


I decided to make a few more with some of the other sentiment patterns that I have too.


For the plain white ones I used my Crafter's Companion to score the corners.

Supplies:
Paper: Red, blue 60gsm Apricot checks
Thread: No names or colour codes available except for white which is DMC Blanche
Small glass beads in navy, red, clear and seed pearls.
Flat backed gems  

2 comments:

  1. What beautiful stitched butterflies, Glenda! Wow! Each of these cards is gorgeous! Thanks for sharing with us at ATCAS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What wonderful stitching. I love that you showed us how different the colours are. Very striking and I so appreciate the effort that went into creating these individual cards. So glad you joined us at Addicted to CAS this week
    jaydee

    ReplyDelete