Posts

Sunday 5 July 2015

Pop

Well the first week of my Holidays is over.
One of the jobs I had on my To-do list is to start my Christmas card stock and I have been working on that this week. I have battled to get motivated about Christmas this year but once I sat down and started working, it was amazing how the ideas have flowed. You'll be see lots on them in the near future.

On to my card.


I coloured the balloons with pastel pencils which I then smudged.

I am entering this into the CASology challenge where the cue card is 


I hope that these balloons don't actually POP anywhere near a baby!

Supplies:
Pattern: Balloons: Ann's paper art balloons
             Sentiment:Stitching Cards Words Wedding Baby Capitals
Threads: mixture of shades of blue and pink. Brand and colour codes unknown
Card stock: 160gsm in white
Derwent: Pastel Pencils

2 comments:

  1. What a fun way to use stitching on your cards. Love those pretty balloons. Thanks so much for playing along at CASology this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. No punn intended, right/ So sweet. Thank you for sharing with us this week at CASology!

    ReplyDelete