Posts

Friday 2 October 2015

Butterflies and knots

The fortnightly challenge at Butterfly spot challenge is Butterfly and a knot
 
I made these cards a while ago
 

 
I do not claim the inspiration for this layout as my own however I can't remember where I saw it so am unable to give credit where credit is due, sorry.
 
 
Supplies:
Thread: All brands and colour codes unknown
Card Stock: 160gsm in white, pink and emerald green
Paper: Green, blue, pink and purple in 80gsm
Baker's twine in pink  and blue
Beads: clear glass and blue glass


2 comments:

  1. What striking colours on both of the cards. I am usually a pink person but I am leaning to wards the second card more and more!! thankyou for fluttering by with these gorgeous stitched butterflies. Hugs Mrs A.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These stitched cards are lovely and the knots make them perfect for our challenge. Thank you for joining us at the Butterfly Challenge.
    Kath x

    ReplyDelete