Posts

Sunday 11 October 2015

Car Boot Sale

It's the last day of my holidays today. Am very sad. I'm spending it at a car boot sale . It's not my favourite thing to do but my youngest sister had a lot of stuff stored at my Mother's house. I told her that if she cleaned it out I would keep her company while she disposed of it. She did her part of the bargain so today I have to do mine. Just hope it's not too hot out there in the sun!!!

This is the sketch at Freshly made sketches

and my take on it.
 
 
Supplies:
Card stock: White 160gsm
Paper: 80gsm in white
Cuttlebug
Embossing folder: Cuttle bug Swiss Dot
Thread: All makes and colours unknown
Scrap of green organza ribbon
Rolfes metallic pen in blue


3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty! Love the stitching! Glad you joined us at FMS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a pretty card! Love the stitching on the side panel! Those flowers are beautiful! Great colours! Thanks for joining us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete