Posts

Friday 4 December 2015

Fruit

The challenge at Simply less is moore is Fruit. This was a difficult one for me.
My cards don't have an actual fruit on them but more like a circle which stands for a cherry.
I made these for my god child and my niece.
 

 
I bought pre cut card bases and then had some fun decorating them
 
Supplies:
Pre cut card bases
Paper: Stripes: paper Pizzazz soft tint stripes
           Star: source unknown
           Scrap of cream
Glitzing Glam Crystalina glitter
Scrap of ribbon
Card Stock: Scrap of red
Cuttlebug
Sizzix 8 circle die
 

4 comments:

  1. How cute and a clever way to incorporate fruit!
    thanks so much for playing along this week!
    Sarah xx
    Less is More

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your cherry on the top is perfect for our challenge!
    Sorry it's taken me all week to get around to visiting!
    Thanks so much
    Chrissie
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very clever take on our challenge, I'm sure the girls will love them.
    Thanks for sharing with us.
    Anita x
    Less is More

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a clever take on our challenge - super card!
    Thank you for joining us
    Anne
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete