Posts

Monday 7 December 2015

Light house

Well it's the homeward stretch now, the last week of school for the year. The boys finish on Wednesday and teacher's on Friday. Where has the year gone?

Freshly made sketches have this sketch for their most recent challenge
 
 
I decided to turn it on it's head and made a masculine card for a lover or the sea.
 
 
As is often the case when I make a masculine card I steer clear of the embroidery. Here I used a digi stamp. I'm not very good at colouring, probably because I don't practise enough, but I had fun making it  anyway.
 
Supplies:
Digistamp: A freebie but can't remember the source sorry
Card Stock: 160gsm in  both shades of blue 
Water soluble pencil crayons
Mineral turps to blendearbud
white gel pen
scrap of white and blue wavy paper
red button from my stash
 

1 comment:

  1. Such a super cool take on the sketch! I love the colors, the image, and your faux stitiching! Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete