Posts

Friday 18 December 2015

Toy

Well the first week of the holidays is over and it's been a good one. I have caught up with a couple of people I didn't get to spend much time with in the last couple of months and have even started spring cleaning. You know washing wall tiles, curtains  and cleaning out cupboards. Plenty still to do but I'm pleased that I have at least started.
 
This weeks cue at Casology is
 
 
Here is my card
 
 
 
This card was made for a little girl who was turning one. I was asked to specifically make a card with a rabbit on it as her favourite toy is a rabbit.
I added a coloured sequin to the centre of each flower and then pasted a clear gem in the middle to complete.
 
 
Supplies:
Pattern: I think it is one by Eric Forgtens but I stand  to be corrected
Thread: Brands and colour codes unknown
Cards stock: White 160gsm, salmon in 200gsm
Cuttlebug
Sizzix circle die 8 pieces
Clear flat backed gems
Assorted coloured sequences
Peel off number
small wobbly eye

2 comments:

  1. Hey My Paper Cat!! I love the texture of your bunny!! Clever of you!! Thank you so much for playing with us this week at CASology.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so beautifully done Glenda!
    Thanks for joining CASology!

    ReplyDelete