Posts

Tuesday 16 February 2016

Black and White Butterfly

TGIF challenges have this sketch
 
 
I made this card
 
 
 To make this card I started with a white card stock base. I then adhered half of the original size paper in black to the left side. Next I trimmed off a 1cm from another piece of black paper and repeated the process with a piece of white. I then matched them up in the centre. Once again I repeated this process with a third piece of black and white paper. Next I pricked the pattern and then stitched it. A bit fiddly but I am happy with the result
 
Supplies:
Thread: Black: DMC in Noir
             White:  in blanche
Card stock: 160gsm in white
paper: 80gsm in black and white 
Clear glass beads

1 comment:

  1. WOW, so striking, Glenda!!!! Beautifully done!!!!
    Have a great evening!!!

    ReplyDelete