Posts

Saturday 20 February 2016

Key to my Heart

I have discovered a new challenge and it's Color throw down.
Here are the colours for this week
 
 
 
  and here is my card


I tried attaching the little key charm with both wire and thread to see which worked best. The one attached with thread hung better. I also fussy cut one and used foam dots to give it some dimension. I prefer this finish to the 2D option.
 
I'll also be entering this over at Stamplorations CAS challenge were the challenge is
 
 
 
Supplies:
Thread: Colour code and brand unknown
Key charms
Double sided foam
Flat backed gems in black and red
 
 

5 comments:

  1. Both of these are lovely!! So glad you joined us at CTD!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, those hearts are so beautiful, Glenda and I love the little keys!!!! So lovely!!!!
    Have a great day!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous! Love the stitched hearts and the keys make the perfect accent. Thanks for joining us at The Color Throwdown!

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG, did you stitch those? Amazing and intricate. I like the popped up one too but both are beautiful!

    Toni
    Stamplorations CAS DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are so pretty ..... I love how you've stitched the hearts and the little key charms are adorable. Thank you for playing along with the STAMPlorations CAS Challenge. Linda xx

    ReplyDelete