Posts

Friday 20 May 2016

Felt that

Simon says stampblog Monday's challenge is
 
Felt that

This is a perfect opportunity for me to show you the rest of the little felt tree ornaments which I made at Christmas time but didn't get around to blogging about.
I made  these to put on my gifts but today's ones were for my tree.


and a closer look......


I put off making this heart as it looked rather fiddly but once a got going it came together really easily.
The bell on the bunny is off a Lindt choc bunny I got for Easter last year.


I took my inspiration from similar ones seen on Pintrest.
I am very happy with the outcome
 
 
(24 may)

1 comment:

  1. beautiful felt projects...your bunny is adorable...thanks for sharing with us at Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge...hugs kath xxx

    ReplyDelete