Posts

Friday 15 July 2016

Camel

Sugarpea designs challenge 6 has this cue card. I picked up on the palm trees and
 
 
 made this card. I just love his feet!!!
 

I will also be entering this over at   Simon says stamp Monday challenge which is
'Flora and Fauna'.
as well as Split coast stampers Free 4 all 333 which is to used something 'recycled' on your card. The oatmeal card stock that I stitched on is actually the back of a calendar. I just loved the colour and the thickness is perfect for working on.
 
Supplies:
Card stock: 160gsm in white
                   Oatmeal: upcycled calendar
Rolfes metallic pen in green
1 August

5 comments:

  1. Very clever recycling, Glenda - for sure the colour is just perfect for your desert scene!!! Wonderfully done!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This card is fabulous! I have to admit that I've never seen a stitched camel on a card, so this is a first! And it's also awesome! I am so impressed with the imagination behind this card and how simple zig-zag stitches can look so fantastic. And you're right-- his feet are the best!! Thank you for making me smile and for inspiring me with what some stitches can do! And thanks for sharing your talents with us here at the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge Blog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How unique! Great stitch work and the camel is just so fun! Thanks so much for joining us at SugarPea Designs!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! So creative!!! Thanks for sharing your card with us at SugarPea Designs!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so fun and such a unique look! Fabulous card! Thanks so much for joining us at SugarPea Designs.

    ReplyDelete