Posts

Tuesday 2 August 2016

Embossed flourishes

CAS colours and sketches have this lovely clean sketch this week
 
 
I made this card
 
 
I will also be entering it over at Word art Wednesday were the inspiration is
 
 
I choose to focus on the creation of nature.
and at
Simon says stamp Work-it-Wednesday-July were the challenge is to include
'August Birth Stone which is a Peridot'

and thanks to Jane I have found a new challenge AAA cards and will be entering it there too.
The challenge is

 
 
 
Supplies:
Card stock: 160gsm in white
Paper: Gold
Cuttlebug
Embossing folder: Cuttlebug Floral flourishes


3 aug
 

6 comments:

  1. Beautiful! I love your stitched panel and the how it's showcased by the embossed side panels. Fabulous use of the CC&S sketch. Thanks for playing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Have you thought about linking up at AAA Cards where the current challenge wants stitching?

      Delete
  2. Gorgeous stitching - love the entwined stems. Thanks for playing along with us at CC&S!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stitched to perfect here and what a clever idea for this week's challenge.
    Thanks for playing along with us at AAA Cards this week. Sarah x

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow Glenda your stitching always amazes me, this is a stunner. I had it on my list to email you and tell you about the challenge at AAA but I see Jane beat me to it! Thanks for joining us x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really like how your curved stems and flowers match your border embossgin - lovely idea! Thanks for joining us at CC&S this week. Caro x

    ReplyDelete