Posts

Tuesday 16 August 2016

Music

I come from a musical family, we can all sing but none of us play any instrument very well. My cousin, on the other hand, is one of those annoying people who can make music with just about anything that he picks up and through the amazing mystery which is genetics, my niece has the same ability. When I saw the challenge over at Addicted toCAS I knew that it would be the perfect opportunity for me to make her card for later this year.
 
 
So without any further fanfare here it is
 
 
I'll also be entering this over at Share joy challenge were I will be doing the clean and simple side
 
 and at CASe this sketch were it is
 
 
 
 
Supplies:
 Thread: Grey DMC 317
Card stock: White in 160gsm
Paper: Paper Pizzazz soft tints
Liquid pearls in gold
 
 
 
18 aug

3 comments:

  1. wow... beautiful card.. Loved it. Thanks for joining us ATCAS!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh, this is such a beautiful card. I am in awe. Saw it in the ATCAS gallery.

    ReplyDelete