Posts

Tuesday 9 August 2016

Punched flower tags

This fortnights Butterfly spot challenge is 
'Butterflies, pink and/or punch'

I've been making quiet a few tags lately and one of these fits the bill perfectly.


This one

 
 
I had the punched flowers left over from when I made this chocolate box order. They were punched from paint chip cards.
 

The butterfly is also from a punch. The tag and leaf are both hand cut.

I was inspired by these

Source: Pintrest


Supplies:
Cards stock: 180gsm in white
Paper: 80gsm in green
Vellum in green
Martha Stewart three butterfly punch
Large flower: Flower punch
Small flower:  Olba Bloemenponstang punch with attachment Q007 
Flat backed pearl and clear gem

9 Aug

2 comments:

  1. Your tag most certainly does fit the bill. I love the punched elements. Thank you for fluttering by my challenge where your tag will be entered twice. Hugs Mrs A.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely tag set with yor snippets, so cute! Thanks for playing in the Butterfly Challenge #59!

    ReplyDelete