Posts

Thursday 29 December 2016

Gift wrap

Now that Christmas is over and all the presents have been given and received I can share with you what my gifts looked like this year.
I always try to stick to a colour theme and use the same kind of embellishment on them all each year.
 
Here are my 2016 gifts
 
 
I used a strip of hessian tape and some red satin ribbon on each one and made my own clay hearts with air drying clay.To make the hole I used an old take out chop stick and to make the design I pressed an embossing folder into the clay before leaving it to dry.
I traced around the heart and cut out a card stock shape to write the messages on.
 
Here is a close up
 
 
Next time I'll roll out the clay a little flatter as they where a bit thick and heavy.
 
If you would like to see how I wrapped my gifts in years gone by click here and here.


No comments:

Post a Comment