Posts

Friday 5 January 2018

White, winter and a snowman

It's not often that I get to play over at Tic tac toe challenge but this time around I had a perfect small card for their White, Winter and photo inspiration column
 

 
Here it is

 
I doodled the snowman myself and then stitched him, some liquid pearls made the snow.
 
I will also be entering this at Sugar pea designs where they have a new challenge for us
 
 
 
Supplies:
Card stock: 160gsm in white
Liquid Pearls in platinum
black beads
pastel pencil in orange 
8 jan

2 comments:

  1. Glenda,
    Happy New Year... What a great take on the photo inspiration and the Tic Tac Toe board. Thank you for joining us this week over at Tic Tac Toe.

    ReplyDelete
  2. He looks awesome stitched! Love the shimmery snow, too! Thanks for joining us at SugarPea!

    ReplyDelete