Posts

Saturday 3 March 2018

6th Birthday

Unikostudio is turning 6 and to celebrate they have a
'Birthday challenge'

I made something rather different this time

 
I hand cut the balloon and added some baker's twine as string. The little 'droplets' are the centres of the letters of the sentiment.
 
I will also be entering this at Simon says stamp blog Wednesday challenge' where it's
'Anything goes'
 
and at Time out challenges where it's
 
 
My Inspiration
 
Source: Jennifer Mc Guire
 
 
Supplies:
card stock: 160gsm in white
                   200gsm in mirror card
Baker's twine
Pentel gold gel pen
Cuttlebug
Die: Sentiment: Elizabeth Craft Designing 783
16/7/14 march

5 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card Glenda :-) I love the bold and simple design of this, absolutely fabulous!! LOVE it :-)

    thanks for joining us on the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
    Luv
    Lols x x x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is definitely a simple, 'bold' design and I love it!! The twine sits so perfectly (I can never get twine to stick to my cards) and what a cool idea to use the die-cut leftovers as embellishment. Your a genius and I'm so glad you joined us this week at TIME OUT!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That big balloon looks amazing and creates a fun CAS card design! Well done! Thanks for joining us at TIME OUT!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loving the shimmer of the oversized balloon! Fabulous design and thanks so much for joining in on the Uniko 6th Birthday fun. Hugs Bev x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Big, bold and CAS in the same time! What a great combination for a masculine birthday card!
    Thanks for sharing it with us in our "6th Birthday Party" on the Uniko Blog!
    Wiebke (DT)

    ReplyDelete