Posts

Tuesday 12 July 2016

Red stars

Share joy challenge have a tic tac toe challenge. I have decided to do the middle horizontal line as my challenge
 

 


 
For the hand doodling I drew faux stitches around the stars.
I will also be entering this over at Addicted to cas were the brief is


and as a tribute to Rita at Split coast stampers Featured stamper 492 were I used this starry card as my inspiration.
 
Supplies:
Card stock: 200gsm in kraft
Paper: Scrapfabs Mini papers
Pentel fine liner in black
Cuttlebug
Sizzix Stars die
Button from my stash
Crochet cotton in white
13 July
 

2 comments:

  1. Love the stripes and the kraft, Glenda!!!! The doodled stitching looks great!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovely take on stripes word. Thanks for sharing your card at ATCAS!!

    ReplyDelete